The information below has been compiled as a useful resource and is based on some of the frequently asked questions we are hearing from our clients surrounding our operations as we transition into working in isolation.
***Please use this resource on an ongoing basis as we intend to update it in an attempt to keep all of you as informed as possible. Please also share with anyone you know who may find the page helpful.
Although these working conditions are new to us, we want to assure you that we remain fully operational, and available to you during regular business hours by phone, and/or by email. We also encourage you to share your customer experiences with us as we transition so that we can take the feedback, good or bad, and continue to make this experience as comforting and relaxing as possible.
***Please share your experiences with us at email@example.com
Please refer to the list of brokers below for each individual’s direct email contact information. If your matter is something you prefer to discuss with an individual by phone, you can call our office number at (780) 778-3003, and leave a message with our receptionists that can be passed on to a broker. In consideration of our brokers, we are not giving out their personal cell phone/home phone numbers. When they receive your message, they will be reaching out by phone if requested, however they will have NO Caller ID. If you do not answer, they will leave you a message.
***IMPORTANT*** – If you call into our office and you are requesting to work with a specific Personal Lines Broker, wait times may be significantly longer than if you allow any of our wonderful and capable brokers to help you out.
For Personal Insurance assistance please contact:
- Karen Turner – Karent@whitecourtinsurance.ca
- Kelcy Snow – Kelcy@whitecourtinsurance.ca
- Kim Harper – Kim@whitecourtinsurance.ca
- Lisa Edmundson – Lisa@whitecourtinsurance.ca
For Commercial Insurance assistance please contact:
- Jennifer Sampson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments on Intact Policies
Intact Client Centre
Now more than ever, we want to encourage every one of our Intact Policyholders to register for their Intact Client Centre account, and for the Intact Insurance App. Here are some of the reasons why we are strongly recommending this automated service:
- Accessible policy documents
- Accessible billing statements
- Accessible Proof of insurance (pink cards)
- Make a payment online
- Submit a car claim with real-time claims status updates to follow
Please click on the link below to register:
Once you have registered for the online services on Client Centre, you can also download the Intact Insurance App on your smartphone or tablet. If you need further assistance on the registration or have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to call us at 780-778-3003 and let us walk you through it.
For one-time payments on your Intact Policies, please use this link:
If you are an Intact client and your commute to work has been impacted by Covid-19, please click on the Intact Covid Form button to apply for 3 month relief
If you would like to make a credit card payment on your insurance policy with a company other than Intact, please refer to the following Insurance Company links to make your payment directly to them:
- Echelon Insurance – https://echeloninsurance.ca/make-a-payment-using-paypal
- Peace Hills Insurance – https://www.peacehillsinsurance.com/pay-online/
Prefer to call?
Prefer to call?
Prefer to call? SGI
- Hagerty – https://login.hagerty.com/TemporaryAccess?purpose=PayBill
- AMI Autoglass Insurance – https://ami.ab.ca/pay/
- Guardian Risk Managers Ltd. – https://www.guardianrisk.com/payment/online-payment/
- Travelers – 416-362-7231 or 1-800-268-8447
If you need to make a payment on your insurance policy directly to Whitecourt Insurance, please use Etransfer and follow the instructions outlined below:
- Please send the e-transfer in the amount of $________ from your banking institution naming email@example.com as the recipient
- ***IMPORTANT*** Please put your policy number in the “Message” area so that we can match your payment up to your policy and avoid any unnecessary delays
As soon as accounting has been notified of your payment, you will be issued a receipt to your e-mail address, unless you request otherwise.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office.
We apologize for any inconveniences that may arise from our operational transitions and we ask that you have patience while we work through this crisis together. Our main priority at this time is everyone’s health and safety as we continue to serve you and all of your insurance needs.