We are here to assist you with submitting a claim. If you have an after-hours CLAIM, please refer to the numbers below for each Insurance Company. If you do not see your Insurance Company below, refer to your policy for an emergency CLAIM number or contact our office first thing during our next regular business hours at 780-778-3003 or for our out-of-town clients 800-794-3735.
Please contact our office directly (780) 778-3003 or for our out-of-town clients (800) 794-3735.
If you were in an auto accident:
- Get medical help as soon as possible if there are any injuries
- even if the injuries seem minor
- Contact Police if there are any injuries or if repairs will exceed $1000
- Write down the names and contact information of any witnesses
- Obtain the drivers license number and insurance information from the drivers of the other vehicles involved in the accident
- Do not admit fault – let the police and insurance adjusters decide who was at fault
- Take pictures of the damage and the accident scene if a camera is available
- If vehicles are drivable, safely move them out of traffic
- If the vehicle is not drivable, arrange to have it towed to repair shop of your choice. Call us for advice on where to tow the vehicle!
Insurance Claims Information from the Government of Alberta
You can find information about automobile insurance claims at the Government of Alberta’s Website.